Global leader in hearing solutions for profoundly deaf people. Global headquarters in Sydney, European HQ in Basel. 65% market share in the cochlear implant segment. Turnover > $ 1B, including 30% in services.
150 people – $ 100M revenue, +11% CAGR
Execute new growths enablers in a short timeframe to sustain top line, an increased customer focus and profitability and support globalization of business and effective resources allocation.
- Developed and executed the EMEA service growth strategy
- Pioneered modular offerings (freemium model) and positioned B2B digital solutions further to a segmentation and willingness to pay analysis. Hit the $ 5M+ in innovative B2B2C models (recurring revenue).
- Piloted, deployed and scaled key growth process: customer data analysis, co-creation and design thinking.
- Organized a broad range of functional areas to evolve in symbiosis and collaboration: marketing and sales teams and executives, operations, customer service, solution design, digital transformation and automation.
- Expanded roll out and deepened the B2C patient engagement program 'Cochlear Family'
- Aligned the operation according to a transformational model (LAER Land, Accept, Expand, Renew).
- Achieved 70% joining members in big countries. >35,000 customers engaged, GDPR compliant.
- Sponsored Salesforce deployment for the sales and services teams in Europe
- Embedded system for 300 people. Project on time and budget. Phased out 2 legacy systems.
- Established visibility and homogeneous process to manage the product renewal funnel.